Roles and Responsibilities
Prepare and implement a proactive comprehensive strategic plan to include a IPC marketing strategy with result-oriented benchmarks and an annual success reporting system largely based on a strategic blueprint.
- Ensure new prospective industrial clients looking to set up greenfield projects are tapped.
- Develop strategic relations with the member-entities (MNC IPCs), Country specific embassies and Investment council bodies to tap prospective new industrial investment companies in Maharashtra through an aggressive outreach.
- Tap potential market to open up new areas of business
- Keep abreast of the advances, procedures, regulations, technology, and other market-related changes in all areas related to Maharashtra economic development.
- Represent the entity at forums to promote the advancement of economic development of Maharashtra.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and discretion on sensitive information to implement and maintain the internal control system throughout the organization effectively.
Desired Candidate Profile
IPC industry experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of government functioning, procedures and investment policies within the state and the country.
- Understanding of Local and State Government including knowledge of local government administration and budgetary methods and procedures to work effectively for the organization.
Education And Experience
Qualified applicants will have a Bachelor's degree in business or public administration, marketing, or related field and must have known track record as a senior management executive for 10 years in corporate, economic development body, chamber or non-profit management areas. Experience in an IPC organization or equivalent and a Master's degree is preferred.
Skills & Qualification
- Bachelors degree and MBA (Preferred)
- 10+ year of experience in IPC business development.
- Leadership skills to manage dynamic clients and team members with steadfast resolve
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- Good grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
Job location: Nariman Point, Mumbai
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in International Business, Marketing, Advertising/Mass Communication
GNP Consultancy Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
GNP Group is a real estate organization with its headquarters at Nariman Point, Mumbai. Current projects are at Ambernath and Dombivli which are completely commercial and industrial projects and or forte is into Liaisoning.
Contact Company:GNP Consultancy Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Address:OFFICE NO.1203,12TH FLOOR, RUPA SOLITARE, MBP, MAHAPE,NAVI MUMBAI, NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India