Prepare Statements and weekly closing units reports
- Prepare Demand letters
- Maintain necessary files of customers.
- Coordinate with Legal department for legal queries.
- Supervise and Execution of Final Sale Agreements and Coordinating with Clients for Registration of Sale Agreement.
- Following up for timely Slab wise payments from customers.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies viz payments received from Customers, Service Tax, Vat, GST.
- Coordinate with Account Department for accounting queries of Customers.
- Resolve Customers queries regarding their Unit, payments, Registration etc.
- 2 to 4 years experience in the real estate industry
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Proven ability to work independently
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:After Sales Service
Role:Post Sales Consultant
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
GNP GROUP founded in 2008 is an Indian multi-business corporation headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, with businesses in Constructions, Consultancy and Trading. GNP GROUP has built a team which is a perfect blend of business acumen, gusto, knowledge and experience with unparalleled expertise in our industry. Our leadership works together to ensure customer satisfaction by combining premium quality office building with experienced management and leasing staff. Ours is a value based company driven by speed, quality and transparency. We are committed to helping the clients envision and materialize their business ventures and initiatives.